You’d be surprised by how much personal information—email addresses, phone numbers, credit cards, passwords, and countless pieces of digital exhaust, including explicit and implicit behavioral signals—you’re leaving behind. The Dashboard will help you get a handle on how much data you’re leaving behind as you navigate the web via your desktop browser and the accounts you manage.
From the Browser Extension and mobile apps
You can access the Dashboard from the Browser Extension and from the mobile apps by clicking on the Dashboard icon, OI. In the Dashboard, you’ll see:
- The number of passwords you’ve created
- The number of alias email addresses you’ve created
- How many trackers you’ve encountered and how many you’ve blocked
- The number of sites that have your phone numbers, emails, credit cards, and passwords.
- A topical categorizing of your browsing behavior
The first step to digital sovereignty is awareness and understanding. The Dashboard will help you achieve both. Over time you can use the insights you glean from the dashboard to develop new habits.
Only the data gathered when you are using Privowny App with the Browser Extension is taken into account.