The Privowny Personal Data Assistant is secure:
- Your encrypted data always remains unreadable in our database so the information is useless to anyone but you; no one else can access or read your data
- You are the only person who can retrieve and access encrypted sensitive data
- Your Master Password is not stored, you and only you know your Master Password
- All your passwords are automatically encrypted as they are collected and stored in your Privowny Personal Data Assistant
- Only you can decrypt and access any encrypted data with your Master Password
- You can choose to encrypt any data manually
- All data is transported over TLS (and HTTPS from browsers) which means that it is encrypted and unreadable over the network
- The Privowny Personal Data Assistant leverages industry leading security standards. Algorithms (RSA-public key/private key pair, SHA, AES, PBKDF2, …) are used to encrypt and protect your data
- Your account and associated data are stored on a cloud platform that is securely structured and protected by various levels of defense including state of the art firewalls.
This platform and all its components have been audited and validated by a global security firm.