Where can I find it
- Tap onto the company/website
From the Data Manager, you can:
You can add manually as many data as you wish. The Data Manager is also a vault and you will be automatically protected (encrypted). This can be convenient when you are new to our product and want to store and protect your old passwords in your Manager as quickly as possible. To do this :
- Tap onto the big blue "+" button (bottom right) --> It opens a new screen
- Enter the data information in the fields (Company-Topic name,Data name, Data value)
- Tap onto the "Save" button on the bottom left to save
- Check the box next to the Company for which you need to decrypt/encrypt
- Tap onto "Closed Lock" or "Opened Lock" icon
- Enter your Master Password or use your Fingerprint to be sure it's you
The Master Password is the prerequisite for your data to be truly safe - No way around it -
Your Master Password is a sequence of characters that you created and that you and only you know. It is the seed that generates the encryption keys used to encrypt all of your data throughout our product. You know it and we don't so we can't lose it or misuse it or put it at risk. BUT since you are its only guardian, make sure to keep it safe and not lose it or your encrypted data would stay in gibberish form forever. The good news is: this is the only password you now need to remember!
To use the Fingerprint, you need to attached your Master Password to it. It is as safe as entering the Master Password. To set up the Fingerprint, go to the Settings and choose "Biometric authentication", then click on the toggle button to enable it.
- Check the box next to the company/account you decided to remove
- Tap onto the "Trash" icon
- Enter you Master Password or use your Finger Print to confirm it's you