Where can I find it
- Tap onto the company/website
From the Data Manager, you can:
You can add manually as many data as you wish. The Data Manager is also a vault and you will be automatically protected (encrypted). This can be convenient when you are new to our product and want to store and protect your old passwords in your Manager as quickly as possible. To do this :
- Tap onto the big blue "+" button (bottom right) --> It opens a new screen
- Enter the data information in the fields (Company-Topic name,Data name, Data value)
- Tap onto the "Save" button on the bottom left to save
- Check the box next to the Company for which you need to decrypt/encrypt
- Tap onto "Closed Lock" or "Opened Lock" icon
- Enter your Master Key or use your Fingerprint to be sure it's you
The Master Key is the prerequisite for your data to be truly safe - No way around it -
Your Master Key is a sequence of characters that you created and that you and only you know. It is used to decrypt the sensitive data stored in your Managers. You are it's only guardian, we truly have no access to it (and therefore can't misuse it our put it at risk), so make sure to keep it safe and not lose it or your encrypted data would stay in gibberish form forever. The good news is: this is the only password you now need to remember!
To use the Fingerprint, you need to have linked it to your Master Key. It is as safe as entering the Master Key. To set up the Fingerprint, go to the Settings and choose "Biometric authentication", then tap on the toggle button to enable it.
- Check the box next to the company/account you decided to remove
- Tap onto the "Trash" icon
- Enter you Master Key or use your Finger Print to confirm it's you